Stanley Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, for the hockey fans who is your NHL team? Who do you pick to go to the Cup Final and who do you think will win? I like my NY Islanders chances as looked great last night over Ovechkin
wink.gif
. I am picking the Islanders vs the Calgary Flames. I'll take Islanders in 6 also.

Great to see the Red Wings in the playoffs (again). I don't know if they stand much of a chance va Tampa, but both teams are playing goaltenders that don't have much experience in the playoffs, so it could get interesting.

Montreal is my team. They have the best goalie in the league. If the rest of the boys can do their thing they have a chance. I'm not concerned about Price, just the rest of the Habs, LOL!

That's assuming somebody doesn't take out Price's knee again
smirk.gif

Montreal is also my pick.

good speed , defense, and excellent goaltending will get them far.

Originally Posted By: car51
Very true OVERKILL, and what do you think of PK Subans play? Me: meh

That slashing move from last night? I think it was very inappropriate.

OVERKILL, I'm surprised he didn't even get suspended ;(

Just kicked out for the game.

As a Minnesota Wild season ticket holder, I may be biased a bit. Of course cheering for the Wild, who have turned what looked like a lost season around and one of the better goaltending stories of the year Dubnyk.

That being said, coming out of the west seems like Murderers Row, particularly the Central.

And after watching a lot of hockey this year, my money is on the Rangers to win it all...

Originally Posted By: Klutch9
+1 klutch9 and I wonder if Babcock will stay in Detroit all things considered

I sure hope so!

I don't think there is a salary cap on coaches? The Leafs are getting serious about putting a team together, and I'm sure if they passed the hat around Toronto to hire Babcock it would reach 7 figures quite easily...
I would even start watching the games again, if he was the coach.

Well, I don't think the Rangers or Penguins will go far. Hope or would like a Islanders/Flames cup final. Good luck to everyone's team
wink.gif

Well, looks like the HABS or CANADIENS are well on their way to the Finals after last night. Great win in OT

Originally Posted By: IndyIan
Originally Posted By: Klutch9
+1 klutch9 and I wonder if Babcock will stay in Detroit all things considered

I sure hope so!

I don't think there is a salary cap on coaches? The Leafs are getting serious about putting a team together, and I'm sure if they passed the hat around Toronto to hire Babcock it would reach 7 figures quite easily...
I would even start watching the games again, if he was the coach.

It's painful to watch leafs fans writhe as their team dies every single year.

The last decent team Toronto put on the ice was in the 90s. Andrechuk,gilmour,Clark.
That was a hockey team. However sadly it gave leaf fans hope,which gets stomped every single year.
Subban is a child and needs a good crunch or 2 to remind him of his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back