2014 (V6 TURBO ERA ) RESULTS:
Race laps: 57
Pole position: Nico Rosberg
Fast race lap: 1:37.020
Podium
1. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes
2. Nico Rosberg, Mercedes
3. Sergio Perez, Force India-Mercedes

For more, please check out my full post: TOV Motorsports - F1 - 2015 Bahrain Grand Prix

04_Bahrain_E_300DPI-886x498.jpg

Last edited:
Mercedes, Ferrari, Williams 1-6

The real drama will be...

50% failure rate on the Renault engines again?

Can my McLaren team not only finish the race but maybe steal a point?

Will someone run into Pastor Maldonado or will he run into someone?

Last edited:
Also, will we have heat that will punish Mercedes?
wink.gif

The Maldonado crash counter needs updating, I suggest. And there is little drama to whether or not he'll crash. It's simply going to happen.
whistle.gif

Originally Posted By: Garak
Also, will we have heat that will punish Mercedes?
wink.gif

The Maldonado crash counter needs updating, I suggest. And there is little drama to whether or not he'll crash. It's simply going to happen.
whistle.gif

That's why they call him Crashtor Maldonado!
laugh.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing the Ferraris challenge for the win once again. But there is also a great rivalry going on between both Mercedes drivers, and both Ferrari drivers. Although Kimi was ultimately outqualified by Vettel, he often set the faster pace through the earlier practice/qualy sessions. As far as the Merc drivers go, Rosberg doesn't have much time left to prove that he can run with Hamilton.

I hate to have to be the one defending Bernie, but Bernie doesn't dictate the rules and the formula and bang a gavel and that's it. All the constructors sign the Concorde Agreements and have input on the formula. The teams agreed to Rube Goldberg style power units combined with somewhat unfeasible reliability requirements for said new power units. The teams could have raised a stink. No one forced Honda or Haas to hang back an extra year, either. Honda is a year behind in development, and Haas will be further behind. That's not on Bernie, either. The disappearance of tobacco's deep pockets is another difficult issue, also out of Bernie's hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back