Any Clay shooters here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to shoot sporting clays and skeet very competitively in England during the 70s and 80s. Sporting clays was my favourite, I only really did skeet for practice. The gun that I liked the most was a Winchester O/U 12 bore multi-choke. I haven't shot for the last 20 odd years and due to injury I doubt if I could now.

Originally Posted By: FastGame
Originally Posted By: Robenstein
Nothing wrong with an old school singe shot. I have a WW Greener 12ga built on a Martini Henry action I sometimes use to bust clays at the range. Always ends up being a conversation starter.

Cool trap gun, http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/99320-my-new-gun/

Mine is very similar. But I have a plain barrel and a straight/English grip stock and the regular martini henry lever.

They also made these into police/riot guns

Originally Posted By: Marco620
Been thinking about Beretta or Browning or CZ over and unde for blue rock.

The CZ is a cut below the others but still a very solid gun. CZ does not make their own shotguns, they contract them out to the Turkish firm Huglu. I have a CZ712 as my beater field gun for pheasant. Only issue I ever had was a broken firing pin, but CZ sent me one for free. Eats everything. It is my second favorite semi auto behind my Franchi AL48.

Love it! Mostly sporting clays because it's at my primary (cheaper) club. Rarely do trap and Skeet as that club is quite expensive. I use an Akkar O/U Sporter for everything. I'm probably a higher end C grader which isn't very good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back