What's Wrong Doc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MolaKule

Staff member
The man told his doctor that he wasn't able to do all the things around the house that he used to do. The doctor started a long and thorough examination, but finally found nothing wrong with the man. When the examination was complete, he said,

"Now, Doc, I can take it. Tell me in plain English what is wrong with me." "Well, in plain English," the doctor replied, "you're just lazy."

"Okay," said the man. "Now give me the medical term so I can tell my wife".

If the patient has Obamacare and the Doctor want's to get paid for "his/her/gender undetermined" time then the 2015 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code R53.82 "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome" is used.

If the patient has just arrived on our soil and is just beginning to exercise their rights and benefits after being assigned a translator to start their welfare then this code is not usually applied until after they register for Social Security and get their driver's license, and EBT card and a voter registration card. Then they can get setup with Social Security Disability even though they've never contributed to the system and start the Federal Income Tax filing for their Unearned Tax Credit of usually about $3,000. Our government welfare counselors are careful to guide these people through the system because once the first Federal Income Tax filing is complete they then amend the filing for the previous 3 years for a total approximately $12,000. So, when the diagnosis is established is important if they are to exercise their rights and receive their full benefits under the guidance from our current administration.

Originally Posted By: kozanoglu
Only citizens can vote,where are those guidance bureaus?

No, if you have a voter registration card which can be obtained when you get your driver's license they can vote. Asking for any ID at the voting poll is against the administration policy. It discriminates against the poor we are told and against anyone that just wants to vote.

Guidance bureaus? There are government agencies and plenty of privately funded groups that will translate and guide new arrivals through the system.

In Nevada Democratic Senator Harry Reid organizes bus trips to polling places along with a breakfast or lunch and his assistants offer help in selecting the correct candidates and propositions. The media has applauded Reid's efforts to get out the vote and helped the process by promoting it leading up to an election.

On "Keeping Up Appearances", our Daisy reported that her husband Onslow was "bone idle". That should do it.

For the record, Wikipedia describes Onslow as a "beer-guzzling, unemployed and apathetic slob."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back