best looking behinds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so exotic, but I always like the back of my 1989 Accord coupe.

honda-accord-i...sei-coupe-rear

I don't know about the best but I can tell you about the worst one; take my 2012 Acura TL; Hands down worst rear end :) Front end is not much to write home about either!

Originally Posted By: Vikas
I don't know about the best but I can tell you about the worst one; take my 2012 Acura TL; Hands down worst rear end :) Front end is not much to write home about either!

Agreed. Has that weird look of "I just got rear-ended." And, the trunk lid looks like it is just waiting for you to whack your forehead on it when loading the trunk. Much like the human variety, though, a nice tail end is in the eye of the beholder.

Originally Posted By: jorton
Originally Posted By: clinebarger
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
yoga pants.

Yes, Definitely Yoga pants!

Coworker wore black yoga pants to work Friday it's awesome. I still have very good(corrected vision) so I know what she doesn't wear under.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

1965 Buick Skylark
1965 Chevy Impala
1966 Ford Thunderbird
1966 Dodge Monaco
1967 Mercury Cougar
1979 Pontiac Trans Am

...just to name a few that come to mind...

Andrew S.

Last edited:
A Virgil Exner Chrysler, '57 Chrysler 300C convertible. '56 De Soto Fire Dome A 59 Coupe De Ville. '47 Caddy sedanet. A '56 Olds 88. '64 Impala and Chevelle. 50s and early 60s American stuff. Here's a conspiracy for you. A '52 Bentley, has the exact same rear styling as a '49 Chevy Fleetmaster. Boris and Natasha stealing the plans for the the 56 Packard for Mr Big.
grin2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
This car:

3505clz.jpg

And my car are my two personal faves:

28spkk9.jpg

How could I forget?! Yes, the 300zx looks amazing from all angles
smile.gif

I'm biased, but I'm quite partial to the 05-09 Volvo S60's rear design.

The 2015 Mustang is dead sexy from the back, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back