Nu Finish - Liquid or Paste ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at Nu Finish in the same 16 oz, one paste and one liquid. Which will give me the
most product? Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming the liquid is a diluted version of the paste, 16 oz of paste will give you more product than 16 oz of the liquid.

I actually think that the Nu-Finish Liquid(according to Consumer Reports) gives better results! But, could we tell with our eyes? Who knows!

I thought consumer reports said it was actually the paste which lasted longer?

I usually prefer pastes, but you can accidentally contaminate them, unlike liquid (e.g. dropping your application pad and mindlessly putting it back in the product).

Originally Posted By: joaks
I thought consumer reports said it was actually the paste which lasted longer?

I usually prefer pastes, but you can accidentally contaminate them, unlike liquid (e.g. dropping your application pad and mindlessly putting it back in the product).

Maybe!
It's been a long time since I've read that particular test! I could be wrooo---wrooo---wrooonggg! JK!
laugh.gif

I actually think CR mentioned that it was in GLOSS enhancement and EASE of USE that the N-F liquid scored higher over the N-F paste!

Last edited:
Why do you think you would use the entire bottle/can of the wax in your lifetime? Apart form trial size of M105, I have never ran out of any of the wax/sealant. I did use full bottle of Ultimate Compound but everything else I still have more than half of the products left in the containers.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Throt
I used that Nu Finish stuff and HATED it. I think it was the paste. Got on all the black trim and just in every nook and cranny, dried white and stayed there for months. Every time I walked to the car I was scraping some off with my fingernail.

Never again.

Only thing I'll use now: http://www.collinite.com/automotive-wax/super-doublecoat-paste-wax/

Phenomenal stuff.

+1 Collinite is da bomb. Liquid or paste.

Anyone want my remaining NuFinish before I dump it?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: user52165

+1 Collinite is da bomb. Liquid or paste.

Just got in another bottle of 845 from Amazon. I use it on cars, guitars and rifles, and whatever needs to be glossy.

When I used NuFinish, I liked the paste better, but never had any problems with the liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back