The Infamous Blazer is Dead (again)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this place was run with integrity, this topic would have been evaporated as soon it was opened. It is unconscionable to pile on somebody who can not be here to defend himself.

You guys need to grow up and let go of GHT. I am extremely disappointed at not having moderator action here.

This is like bunch of housewives gossiping one their absent member.

THIS NEEDS TO STOP

But then I have to ask- Then what do YOU do when a member just does not "get it"? It's not something one can always get a handle on....

And I know we all ask some crazy questions now and then. I'm sure I drove a few people nuts with the questions when I was a noob here..

In my case I did not laugh....more "what the?."

I am one of the most cynical and sarcastic member here and have never stopped from dishing out when needed (or felt). I have given abuse and I have received abuse. I understand it and that makes BITOG what it is.

When he was here, it was OK to engage with him but without him being here and explicitly forbidden for him to be here, this is very childish and feels like ganging up on a middle school student or worse an episode of "Housewives of BITOG".

Originally Posted By: Vikas
If this place was run with integrity, this topic would have been evaporated as soon it was opened. It is unconscionable to pile on somebody who can not be here to defend himself.

You guys need to grow up and let go of GHT. I am extremely disappointed at not having moderator action here.

This is like bunch of housewives gossiping one their absent member.

THIS NEEDS TO STOP

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back