If you had to choose between these two

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you had to choose between a Driveworks or Motorcraft filter which would you pick? I have one MC filter left. Just curious so thought would ask the question

MC is a good brand if you can get over the tearing.

DW filters dont appear to be too bad. Unknown efficiency, but they look very stout nearly like a WIX.

Motorcraft
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
MC is a good brand if you can get over the tearing.

DW filters dont appear to be too bad. Unknown efficiency, but they look very stout nearly like a WIX.

+1

Yeah, I'm on the fence on the tear thing. My focus had MC filters on it til' about 10k ago so I went with the FU and already got my $2 check from FRAM. Sorry if I went off topic folks

Not even any question. Motorcraft. It's all I used on my Mercury Sable before I sold it, and it's all I use on my Ford Fusion now. I've thought many times about trying something else, including a Fram Ultra, but I always just keep going with Motorcraft.

If it's good enough for Ford, it's good enough for me.

Motorcraft. I cannot find any listings for the other on Rock Auto, Amazon, O'Reilly or Summit Racing. Is it a private label for Advance Auto? The first 3 entries from a simple google search point to shop.advanceautoparts.com

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back