best looking behinds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which car has your favorite rear? Favorite tailights ect..... I'm deciding on doing something and I'll tell you guys what later in this thread.
smile.gif
but for now what's your favorite Rear of the car?

I like a car with a clean and minimalist look, so the behinds of most VW/AUDI products look good to me, I also like the back of the new Accords.

There used to be some classy stuff. The 2003 style Jeep Liberty does ok for modern tin. Offset spare nicely complimented by offset license plate, decent lights, decent window.

Worst, there's a long list, but the 97 taurus wagon that was all ovals, with an oval painted around the edge of the rear window in black paint to be even more oval-ey, at the expense of visibility, was pretty lame.

3rd gen firebirds look great from the rear. Camaros, close, but not quite, there's a lot in the tail lights. I like the camaro front end though, you can't win.

Originally Posted By: clinebarger
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
yoga pants.

Yes, Definitely Yoga pants!

Google: Yoga Pants Walmart, images.

You might change your mind!

VW CC coupe has a great looking rear end. My 1970 Dodge Challenger rear-end looked pretty good with Cragar mags and Highjacker air shocks on it. I saw more than a few yoga pants in Ft Worth this weekend that looked like they were filled with 180 lbs of baking potatoes.

Last edited:
4 300 horse Mercury outboards.
smile.gif

I like anything with an automatic spoiler, which is usually low and wide.

The Pagani Huayra is very sharp IMO with its airplane flap setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back