Shell purchase of BG group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a better idea. They've got to do something with their cash reserves. They're running out of places to store it and the risk of doing nothing is too much to even consider.

That's great, I have confidence in the shell brand, I'm confident they will be able to hit the ground running. I like shell fuel in general as it seems to be of a higher quality.

Wrong British...

My current MD was an executive in BG, and also Shell (and aside from our MD sits on the Reserve Bank)

Amazing woman.

being a fan + user of shell gasoline i would like to see more stations in my area dominated by sunoco + turkey hill gas

Originally Posted By: Amirkhat
That's great, I have confidence in the shell brand, I'm confident they will be able to hit the ground running. I like shell fuel in general as it seems to be of a higher quality.

+1 My vehicles run better on shell fuel. It is probably mind over matter but I like it. their oil is good stuff too.

the only somewhat local 8 miles shell station is now sunoco!!! i like their gas but will not drive 45 miles to get it, now the closest station + their premium is about 80 cents more a gallon there!!! its not that good!!! i will just use Techron regularly with the local cheap premium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back