The Infamous Blazer is Dead (again)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a familiar face and a familiar 1993 Chevy Blazer. Looks like it blew a head gasket and it's pretty dead. Although I have a feeling it won't be dead for long. Skip ahead to 12:40 to see all the bubbles in the radiator. I don't think Blue Devil is gonna fix that...

This belongs in the humor forum.

Quite frankly, I watched about 4 seconds of it, saw who it was and shut it off. It's 15 minutes of my life that I'll do something more constructive with.

I'm guessing that there's NOTHING between 1:00 and 12:00 except constant starter abuse (no, I'm not gonna watch it all...)

people who shoot video like that (9:16 "coin slot", rather than proper 16:9 wide screen) annoy the carp out of me. Turn yer Dang Phone 90 degrees!!

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Is this a current vid? Where'd it come from?

I'm subscribed to his YouTube channel. This video was posted to YouTube the day before yesterday.

Originally Posted By: 440Magnum
I'm guessing that there's NOTHING between 1:00 and 12:00 except constant starter abuse (no, I'm not gonna watch it all...)

Yup pretty much. He eventually gets it running long enough to pour Blue Devil sealer in the radiator.

Originally Posted By: exranger06
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Is this a current vid? Where'd it come from?

I'm subscribed to his YouTube channel. This video was posted to YouTube the day before yesterday.

What the name of his channel. If you don't mind.

Pm it to me if you'd rather not publicize it.

Thanks

On the embedded video, there's a little button on the bottom right corner called "watch on YouTube." Click on it and a new window opens and you're on the YouTube page, and you can see who uploaded it.

On the embedded video, there's a little button on the bottom right corner called "watch on YouTube." Click on it and a new window opens and you're on the YouTube page, and you can see who uploaded it.

Thanks.

I'll try that now

He also apparently got the Civic up and running and is driving it. He also apparently just got evicted from his apartment this week and is living in aforementioned Civic.

Originally Posted By: Clevy

Thanks.

I'll try that now

My iPad seems to delete that option

Originally Posted By: 440Magnum

I was going to guess there was nothing between left ear and right ear but then realized you were talking about the video not GHT.

Thanks.

I'll try that now

My iPad seems to delete that option

His YouTube channel is called "TheJCorbi82."

Originally Posted By: ThirdeYe
Sorry, but who is GHT?

GearHeadTool aka TechnoLoGs aka MalfunctionProne. You know, the infamous member here who was banned several times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back