Our police made the news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy was running from them in a car. Ditched the car and stole a horse. Cops caught him and beat him. Only minutes from me.

I reken stealin a mans horse is a hangin offense around these parts!

If you want to be sure that you win a fight first fire off the taser a couple of times and when your opponent is incapacitated, on the ground and can't move then get all your friends together and start hitting and kicking him. A night stick can add a nice finishing touch but be sure to complete the job with some handcuffs. The only question now would be who's buying the beer tonight. These guys are about to experience the biggest sh** storm they've ever seen and it couldn't happen to a more deserving group of officers.

When I use to watch the TV Show 'COPS', there was never this problem with the Cops beating people.
I wonder how come ? ? ? They were always very professional.

This, with the law that allows Police to confiscate large sums of peoples money,
and all the crocked politicians, leaves me very bitter as I get older.

Obey the law, stop watching the news. Then you won't be a bitter old man. You will be happy. You will make people around you happy. You will live longer. Works for me.

Originally Posted By: larryinnewyork
This, with the law that allows Police to confiscate large sums of peoples money,
and all the crocked politicians, leaves me very bitter as I get older.

The police have got to know that everyone and his brother has a video camera on his cell phone and are recording anything half interesting.

Where is the "protect and serve"?

Why do people always side with the criminal?...news flash***...quit breakin the law and the police will leave you alone...

Originally Posted By: grampi
Why do people always side with the criminal?...news flash***...quit breakin the law and the police will leave you alone...

Usually........

Originally Posted By: Oil Changer
That horse is awesome.

So glad the police did not shoot it. Police do get a bit trigger happy when the excitement gets going and bullets fly.

Originally Posted By: larryinnewyork
When I use to watch the TV Show 'COPS', there was never this problem with the Cops beating people.
I wonder how come ? ? ? They were always very professional.

When you need an hour of propaganda showing cops doing their jobs properly, does it imply that there's some doubt?

Of all the cars the chief could embed the camera crew with, he'd pick the officers who could best represent his department for a couple of weeks.

You'd also expect the camera crew to amass huge amounts of tape to edit down to three "good" segments, "good" as defined by "Jerry Springer" moments on the part of the citizenry.

I have always respected and trusted the police. But in light of recent events, my trust is a little bit diminished.

Originally Posted By: grampi

Wait til it's some crazy guy with a gun at a mall or school. Suddenly they will see the light.

Originally Posted By: walterjay
I have always respected and trusted the police. But in light of recent events, my trust is a little bit diminished.

My trust was destroyed 49 years ago, when I got kicked in the kidney while doing exactly what the cop asked. I was 14. Case of mistaken identity. My view of cops changed forever that day.

Originally Posted By: Donald
The police have got to know that everyone and his brother has a video camera on his cell phone and are recording anything half interesting.

They assumed that since they were so far out in the desert that they could get away with it. Didn't know about ch4 news up there.

Looks like the SO will have some vacancies soon. I hope the new people aren't gangbangers.

That horse is awesome.

Indeed. He just stood there.. very content.

I am not going to side with the criminal in this situation.. Dont steal and run from the law and this won't happen.

"Police brutality" aside, any man who steals another mans pet needs beaten severely IMO.

Originally Posted By: Chris142
Originally Posted By: Donald

They assumed that since they were so far out in the desert that they could get away with it. Didn't know about ch4 news up there.

And thus it would seem the old idiom about 'assume'-ing something applies them.

The accused has gone from easily convicted horse thief, to a victim about to collect a large check.

Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
That horse is awesome.

poor horsie. clearly traumatized by all that beating in front of him/her.

LOL

I bet those cops wish they would have looked up and saw the news chopper with the camera first. In a few words, sad and stupid.

These officers are history. The guy surrendered / spread eagle at :40 of the video. Then he got the taser and all the other unnecessary stuff that followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back