Best Way to Keep Wrenches

Status
Not open for further replies.
for my main combo wrenches I use the Ernst rails from Summit Racing.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/eni-6015m

DSC00011.JPG

My SK sets came with nice rails, deep off-sets stand on edge just fine.
DSC00013.JPG

Gearwrench Gearbox models come in a nice tray.
DSC00161.JPG

I haven't found any kind of organizer that works with my Facom socket wrenches or obstruction wrenches.
DSC00007.JPG

My EZ-Reds came with a nice foam organizer.
DSC00002.JPG

Sockets are a combo of Hansen and Ernst socket boss.
DSC00002.JPG

I have several sets of wrenches.
Some of them came with the rack.
Others, I bought the Craftsman rack at Sears.
The set that I keep in my shed, I got in my junk bin, found a big Carriage bolt and a wingnut and put the bolt through the closed end of the wrenches. Works fine.

My snap on monger has these two plastic rails with double stick tape on the back side. There are wedges to hold the wrenches at a good angle. You cut them to length and set them at proper width. My infrequently used wrenches go there. In my cart I have a metal harbor rack, super useful to grab and go

My recent SK sets come on green Ernst Gripper wrench holders. I liked them so much I bought some red ones for my older wrenches.

The Grippers hold the wrenches tight enough I can grab them all with one hand and go; they are also flexible enough I can pull a single wrench out single-handed. Under a car I can try a wrench, and blindly find the set, find the open slot, and move up or down one or more slots to find the correct size wrench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back