Interview with Ferrari, not disappointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an amazing opportunity to interview with Ferrari headquarters today. I was hoping to see some up close (because most owners shoo you away), they gave me permission and was able to snap up a few. Gorgeous vehicles, can't really appreciate the craftsmanship until you get up close and personal. Wanted to share, using a few as wallpapers on my pc, welcome to do the same!

458 Speciale
WP_20150409_10_56_41_Raw_zps9roha4fi.jpg

WP_20150409_10_27_38_Raw_zps2v4nea9j.jpg

WP_20150409_10_57_14_Raw_zpsbhfmeqhv.jpg

WP_20150409_10_57_42_Raw_zpsttny23ag.jpg

Ferrari California
WP_20150409_10_57_54_Raw_zpsxcc2flbb.jpg

WP_20150409_10_58_06_Raw_zpsa7vh74ce.jpg

Originally Posted By: Clevy
I like the California.

Where do I put the booster seat

lol, not sure why they put back seats in, can't fit anyone in there! Reminds me if the FRS/BRZ back seats!

288 GTO and F40 are the only Ferraris that interest me. I respect their heritage and engineering and innovation and I'm jealous that you got an interview with them - but IMO they only made two really epic beasts

Originally Posted By: Olas
288 GTO and F40 are the only Ferraris that interest me. I respect their heritage and engineering and innovation and I'm jealous that you got an interview with them - but IMO they only made two really epic beasts

Are you going to acquire either one soon ?

250 GTO and 275 GTB are pretty interesting as well, but those are cars from a whole different era when Ferrari himself was still around and maintaining purity.
They'd also run rather more than any more modern Ferrari, both to buy and to use.
OTOH, the Magnum PI model is both gorgeous and affordable.
Not all that fast, but if you're driving a Ferrari, you don't need to drag-race plebian Corvettes, BMWs and Chyslers.

We have a dealership nearby and i took my son there to ogle some of the cars. Absolutely some of the nicest build quality I have ever seen at any price. I think at that time the waiting list was 3 years!

But the one that lights me up is the old 355. My personal favorite...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back