Thanks BITOG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: gregk24
I know it sounds ridiculous to most of you but I will be doing my first 5000 OCI ever on my Accord.

How long will it take before you do 10K OCI?
smile.gif

I have no plans too. I do crazy short trips, I'm at 4200-4300 miles now and the MM is under 30%, probably around 28%.

I agree. I was a dedicated 5k changer (the severe service interval per Honda; 10k normal. I don't have the MM.) until I found BITOG, and was saved, Hallalujah!, saved from the dark dark abyss of ignorance and sinful waste of that most precious of precious commodities, oil! Mmmmm....oil. Hallalujah! And praise BITOG.

Oh, sorry, I blacked out there.

But yes, since finding BITOG I've slowly extruded my OCI's and am 1200 miles away from my first 10k run. I'll post a UOA following the drain.

Good on you, Greg!

Actually if I did change it with regular conventional oil every 3k it would be the exact same. $14 times 2 for conventional. And Pennzoil Ultra is $28 every 6k. And I have 50/50 town highway driving. And I drive it a bit hard so that is better.

Originally Posted By: k24a4
I agree. I was a dedicated 5k changer (the severe service interval per Honda; 10k normal. I don't have the MM.) until I found BITOG, and was saved, Hallalujah!, saved from the dark dark abyss of ignorance and sinful waste of that most precious of precious commodities, oil! Mmmmm....oil. Hallalujah! And praise BITOG.

Oh, sorry, I blacked out there.

But yes, since finding BITOG I've slowly extruded my OCI's and am 1200 miles away from my first 10k run. I'll post a UOA following the drain.

Good on you, Greg!

Looking forward to seeing that UOA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back