Bosch Plug

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would get the OEM spark plugs with the fine wire iridium. I got the Denso iridiums for my car when I had me plugs replaced 6 weeks ago. This way it would be at least another 100k before I have to get it done again. A lot of work to get to the back side of the motor to get to the plugs. And if you take it to a dealer and they suggest replacing your valve cover gaskets.. If you do not have a leak than leave this alone because they are looking for more money. I had this happen to me at the local Nissan dealer. And I do not have a leak. No need to fix it if it aint broke.

I have used these Bosch Fusion plugs in several different vehicles and thought they work fine my fuel economy went down on every vehicle. Each car seemed to run smoother on the OEM plugs as well.

eh, it doesn't matter.

If we're talking about your Altima, it's an I4 so the plugs are probably easy enough to change out anyway.

My BMW Z3 with the 2.5l would not run with iridiums, it ran just fine when I replaced them with OEM multi-prong plugs.

Originally Posted By: rfeir
My BMW Z3 with the 2.5l would not run with iridiums, it ran just fine when I replaced them with OEM multi-prong plugs.

German cars like German parts. I did use them in my Scion once, but I started to get misfires after 40k miles and had to swap them out for Densos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back