Finally nice weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice weather here today in BG Ohio.
Just finished up some work on the Taurus and am enjoying a Redds Apple Ale.

AD9F3569-36C6-4BD8-BF2F-9DAEDF6DBFB2_zpskzmbyfjb.jpg

Had bought some factory mud flaps in the fall but never had a chance to put them on. Today was the day. Had to remove rear wheels to do so. While I was in there I figured I'd give the brakes a check, this would be the first time I'd had a chance to really look at them since I just bought the car in September of last year. Found both sides had the lower guide pins totally seized up. Got them pulled out and cleaned them all up and lubed up. Took it for a spin, I can feel the rear brakes grabbing more. Tomorrow is the front. Hoping I don't find anything wrong.

Also gave the girlfriends car an oil change. Glad I did, that oil was black.

Now, time for a shower then some Mexican! Margaritas here I come!

too much work plus if anyone wants to come see me they're more than welcome
smile.gif

but, there'll be a 12 gauge waiting on anyone that wants to visit with bad intentions
wink.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Stewie
Pro tip, blur that license plate
why people see thousands of license plates every day

Originally Posted By: jacky
Originally Posted By: Stewie
Pro tip, blur that license plate
why people see thousands of license plates every day

Haha! I want to ask the same question. Why? If i'm totaly naive and missing something I would like to know about it. He checked his brakes and had a beer. He wasn't committing any crimes that we know of.

Lake Erie is still partially frozen, so its a good time to get stuff done before the real good weather comes. But hey! This is good. Now that you mention it, I'll head to the store and buy some Redds.

It was mid 80's to low 90's last 2 weeks in So Cal, but next week it will cool down to mid 60's.

My next door neighbor had their A/C running since mid March, I set my thermostat at 82F so the A/C still not running.

Originally Posted By: zzyzzx
If I am interpreting your picture correctly, all the snow has melted there?

It is all FINALLY gone here in far eastern Pennsyltuckey (as is all of that blasted salt dust from the roads!).
thumbsup2.gif
smile.gif

Now we just have to get PennDot, and the locals, to repave untold MILES of certain roads (202 from the bridge to 611 in Doylestown, ALL of East Road in Doylestown, and Rt. 313 from 202 to Main Street, I talking about you).

I still have at least six inches of snow in the yard, but the snowbank by the road is gone. Am starting to think about when I can try to wash the cars and get rid of whatever salt is on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back