Amsoil coming to a Walmart near you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy April 1 guys.
grin2.gif

that is cruel, I mean inhumane, I was about to get in my truck and drive down to wallys,
Just image a Canadian poor bloke who would drive down and NOT find amsoil and then probably take his own life inside wallys!

Meh. My local auto parts store carries amsoil and redline, but I smelled something being wallys. Good one

Like I've said before,I've got other places to shop to get the oil I want
wink.gif

I can get amsoil locally,so again,no need to step foot in Walmart even if they did stock it.

Exactly, it MUST have been all those throat lozenges that he has been consuming like candy.

Amsoil will never get on the shelf of Walmart because regulars folks know that its as good as putting shampoo and milk into you motor.

Infact Amsoil doing those censored stupid info-commericials back in the 90s where they tested their oil to milk, shampoo and at -35.

Amsoil is as good as Royal Purple. Both are HIGHLY OVERATED AND A TOTAL PYRIMAND SCAM

I purchase all of the M1 oil I use and filters at WM. Why Is that any different that shopping at AZ, O'Reilly's, Advance Auto, or NAPA. All of those companies have run the mom and pop auto stores in my area out of business that I use to shop at.

Is this going to be another ridiculous bash session on a good oil?

I might start my own on... hmmm, maybe I cut down Pennzoil, or Castrol, or no, Mobil 1!!! This has got to be the most overrated, overproduced, overstocked oil out there! I will never buy it.

Originally Posted By: ARB1977
Still wouldn't buy it.

You don't want to try a real synthetic, only the faux stuff you get everywhere else? That's not sportsman like:)

I think I saw a limited display of Joe Ams -oil at our local VIP. I Typically shop at real autoparts stores though for hard parts - Not VIP or Autozone or Advance.

Obviously it was an AFD joke but FWIW I can get Amsoil, if I wanted to, at a number of local parts stores. They carry some of the oil lines, 2-stroke oil, FI cleaner, etc... Not a huge selection but decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back