Pure one off Ford Focus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to mention this, the filter was on the car for one year, give or take a couple of weeks. He does a lot of short run driving, lives close to his work, and doesn't go out of town much.

Originally Posted By: NHGUY
I thought you meant:pure "one-off" Ford Focus.Like a one of a kind....

+1; I thought the same (at least for a moment).

Originally Posted By: NHGUY
I thought you meant:pure "one-off" Ford Focus.Like a one of a kind....
Hahaa, me too.

Anyway... the POne looks great.

either you got the mileage wrong or purolater may be getting better. Lets see what they look like for the next 2 years and decide if we want to use them ever again. Im curious why the media is not the usually wavvvy stuff they usually cram into them. They are not known to be the best filters anymore thats for sure

My vote goes to low mileage like 3K as jk36 might point out shortly
crackmeup2.gif

That is an example of why Puro was the darling of BITOG for so long. Looks great.

Thanks for posting.

Close up shots of the seams please, especially where these pleats meet the bonding at the top and bottom.

Never my favorite filter for reasons i stated in many of my posts but i did like the group 7 and classic for their good quality and flow, until their quality hit bottom and everything started tearing....Now i won't touch them. Im happy with, Wix for the shop and for my own engines, they are priced good and they seem like a great filter overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back