Chase Elliot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chase Elliot makes his Sprint cup debut tomorrow, 3/29/2015, driving the NAPA #25 car, at Martinsville I believe...

I just had to use my NAPA synthetic oil filter today while doing an oil change.

The current NASCAR drivers better look in the rear view mirror,
Ella Gordon, Jeff's daughter, is already driving quarter midgets and she's only seven...

Last edited:
Fans are lucky that in the middle of all these promotions that they still allow the racing to go on and allow drivers to pass each other without NASCAR's written permission. It's just too bad that everyone is driving around in "kit cars". Good ideas are called cheating and as the racing matures they change the rules based on the idea that the drivers and teams are there to behave and not step out of line. Just be sure to show up in your NASCAR licensed t-shirt, jacket, cap, beer mug, banner, sunglasses, decals and other stuff to show your support for your favorite driver and team.

Originally Posted By: NHGUY
NASCAR tomorrow is on FOX Sports 1...if you get it.

Hope my boy Kyle Larson makes it tomorrow. Heard he fainted and was rushed to the hospital today.

Originally Posted By: Warstud
Originally Posted By: NHGUY
NASCAR tomorrow is on FOX Sports 1...if you get it.

Hope my boy Kyle Larson makes it tomorrow. Heard he fainted and was rushed to the hospital today.

I like Chase, he has a good head on his shoulders. Seems like his early success has not gone to his head, plus I think he already has a bigger following than the Dillon brothers.

I hope Kyle will be ok. He went to a hospital in Charlotte to see a neurologist. http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/story/_/id/12577168/kyle-larson-taken-hospital-fainting

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
Fans are lucky that in the middle of all these promotions that they still allow the racing to go on and allow drivers to pass each other without NASCAR's written permission. It's just too bad that everyone is driving around in "kit cars". Good ideas are called cheating and as the racing matures they change the rules based on the idea that the drivers and teams are there to behave and not step out of line. Just be sure to show up in your NASCAR licensed t-shirt, jacket, cap, beer mug, banner, sunglasses, decals and other stuff to show your support for your favorite driver and team.

My understanding is that in the old days, the NASCAR race cars were actually realistic representations of a hot model variant of what you could buy from a dealer.

Given what the cars look like these days, I have little interest.

NASCAR need to set up a Prius class and let the drivers have at it.

Make the race 500 miles with no pit stops so that most of the cars will run out of gas. The winner will be the smoothest driver that tail gates the best and refuses to use the A/C. They could offer extra points every 10 laps so that every team could try out their own strategy and have a radio controlled light on top of each car and light up the leader. Everyone would want a Prius with their favorite driver's colors and number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back