Another airliner vanished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: spasm3
Originally Posted By: Vikas
From BITOG

I don't get it.

I think he's talking about a post regarding the plane that went down in the French Alps.

Last edited:
The whole thread was deleted.

There was one poster who kept hammering their religious, political and racial views when none of them were germane, or in keeping with forum rules.

Originally Posted By: Astro14
The whole thread was deleted.

There was one poster who kept hammering their religious, political and racial views when none of them were germane, or in keeping with forum rules.

The poster..not the thread should have been banned. Sad

Last edited:
How come some threads get locked while others get evaporated? Is is just the style of the moderator involved or there is more to it than that?

The locked threads have some intrinsic information versus the one which gets zapped have no redeeming value whatsoever? It certainly seems to be pretty capricious how contentious topics get arbitrary treatment from the powers.

It used to be if you broke any rule, you were banned for 2weeks or 30 days. After rehab, I quit doing that. If you offend someone , it scares them and they complain, so just keep stuff simple and all is well....

Astro14,

I'm glad I got the chance to read your post about your flight hours in the various military aircraft you've flown over the years - that was very interesting. Now I'm wishing I would've copy/pasted it somewhere.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Astro14,

I'm glad I got the chance to read your post about your flight hours in the various military aircraft you've flown over the years - that was very interesting. Now I'm wishing I would've copy/pasted it somewhere.

Yeah this! I like reading first hand experiences from worlds not of my own. A locked thread also serves as a warning for what's the tipping point. Though I guess it also lets readers see others' misbehavior that should be embarrassing.

I too have enjoyed reading posts from Astro14. Obviously being a pilot he has great insight to these type of events just like the Malaysia plane. There are several others who have flight experience and I always like to read and learn with the info they post since I do not fly (other than coach!) so I know nothing of the workings of commercial airlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back