Man steals 24 bottles of Mobil 1 from Coscto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hijack, but since GHT/malfunctionprone was brought up...what happened to him (latest I saw was the Expedition saga)?

Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
It was a fraternity prank,,,lol

crazy2.gif

Originally Posted By: zrxkawboy
Sorry to hijack, but since GHT/malfunctionprone was brought up...what happened to him (latest I saw was the Expedition saga)?
He got banned, probably for the never ending poss about nonsense and creating an uproar. He was also obsessively messaging members on here.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Originally Posted By: zrxkawboy
He got banned, probably for the never ending poss about nonsense and creating an uproar. He was also obsessively messaging members on here.

Before he disappeared, he sent me a PM that indicated he was having issues with the Abominable Snowman. Search Nepal!

hotwheels

Easily resold common goods are often shoplifted by addicts trying to feed their habits.
These are goods like laundry detergent or batteries that are very easy to resell and since the thief has nothing in them other than the risk taken, which ended as he left the store from which he lifted them, he can afford to offer them cheaply.
Shoplifting at this dollar value is a misdemeanor while breaking into a house to steal goods or threatening someone with or without a weapon to gain posession of goods are both felonies which may bring prison time.
Therefore, smart addicts will often shoplift to raise some cash.
Have you every been approached by someone in a certain part of town who offered you things like batteries or laundry detergent or even motor oil at maybe half off typical retail?
I have and I have a pretty good idea how the offeror came by the goods.
In this state at least, buying this stuff can also be prosecuted as a felony.

Have you seen checkout lines at Costco? No wonder he decided to skip them!

Would you like to be the person whose job is to keep track of customer walking in and then making sure they don't put on weight as walk out?

Once again with those long lines, a recently impregnated lady would be showing by the time she gets out of Costco!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back