Man steals 24 bottles of Mobil 1 from Coscto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
GHT?
Nah, he'd be getting the best stuff out there for a beater, RP!

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
GHT?
Nah, he'd be getting the best stuff out there for a beater, RP!

But he's a flavour of the month kind of guy, LOL! Maybe it was M1 0w-40
wink.gif

Dummy.

I am simply amazed when thieves pick such lower dollar items. Does a judge care on value of items in this type of theft in sentencing enough to deter these clowns or they just not the brightest bulbs.

GHT?

That is a tad mean as he was a tad nutty but not a thief.

Originally Posted By: rjundi
GHT?

Didn't his criminal record include burglary? I know there were some firearms possession charges mixed in.

What I don't like about Costco is you check out, then go along like a ten foot high chain link fence, to reach the last place they treat you like a thief, where they recheck what you bought. Plus the made in China furniture. I still go there often, but don't like to be treated like a criminal every time.

BURBANK (CBSLA.com) — A South Gate man was arrested Thursday for allegedly trying to steal 24 quarts of motor oil — strapped to his body and stuffed into his clothing.

Jorge Sanchez, 35, was spotted about 4:30 p.m. trying to leave a Burbank Costco without paying for the oil.

........asked if police could give a motive for this unusual crime? Ryburn said, “He apparently changes oil as his profession and it’s just too expensive.”

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
GHT?

Didn't his criminal record include burglary? I know there were some firearms possession charges mixed in.

Did he post that randomly?

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
GHT?

Did he post that randomly?

Someone tracked down his mugshots and posted them a few years ago. I think he had nearly a dozen arrests along the eastern seaboard. I remember a lot of driving-related arrests and a couple of handgun possession charges, but not the others.

*Store employees apparently noticed the man was bulkier than when he came in, and presumably making an odd sloshing sound.*

If I would've seen that,I would've been like,what the [censored]?? Haha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back