Mopar filter substitute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
i did not see that i would like to see the xg2 flow rate but if fram cant provide that this will be my last fram ever.

Go back and find those links I gave where Motorking gave the flow rates. You're worrying over absolutely nothing. Might as well go back to cellulose media ... LOL.

Ok, here it is one more time ... and the last time I'm gonna show it.
Go read this thread from here crazyoildude (a>

I run a FU XG16 on my '07 DGC.

Built like a tank, synthetic media, silicone ADBV, and can be purchased at WM for $8.97. Really what more do you need to know. Highly recommended.

not to sound rude but the your post sounds you must buy the filter at walmart
i go to many stores and buy online to get things walmart does not carry

Originally Posted By: jacky
not to sound rude but the your post sounds you must buy the filter at walmart
i go to many stores and buy online to get things walmart does not carry

Not rude at all, I just happen to buy mine at WM. Feel free to purchase your FU wherever you see fit brother.
cool.gif

i did not see that i would like to see the xg2 flow rate but if fram cant provide that this will be my last fram ever.

Dude... you have posted the exact same garbage in a 1/2 dozen threads ... just stop.

You think oil filter flow is important, we get that... FRAM won't give you the info you think you need... boo who...!

SO BUY SOMETHING ELSE...! You have like 20 other choices... i

Stop whining already.

So geeman.. What are those "like 20 other choices" you speak of?
I do think oil flow is the most important because i warranty every engine that leaves this shop. Do you have any warranties in your business?? If you think my posts are "garbage" why are you on an oil forum? Where did you get that nickname boo who? Not important it fits really well though...

Crazyoildude...

Didn't you just post the same stuff 2 minutes ago in another thread... again...?

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3666457/3/Multiple_filters_cut_open:_Wix

Seriously... find something else to dwell on... flow, you need flow... And you get more than enough from ANY basic oil filter.

Or, Maybe use one of these... some FLOW upwards of 15 gpm... OR IS THAT STILL NOT ENOUGH...? Oh yeah, they run about $ 150+ per filter...but good FLOW should be worth it...

https://www.cantonracingproducts.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?search=action&category=2501

CHEERS.

Last edited:
geeman
Im glad you agree with me on the flow issue my man you are learning and thinking like a pro!
Have a great nite..

Any filter on the market with have adequate flow for your truck.

Originally Posted By: geeman789

Dude... you have posted the exact same garbage in a 1/2 dozen threads ... just stop.

You think oil filter flow is important, we get that... FRAM won't give you the info you think you need... boo who...!

SO BUY SOMETHING ELSE...! You have like 20 other choices... i

Stop whining already.

I wonder what the over/under is, on you reaching 1000 posts here?
13.gif

Or just dont use a filter,you'll have great flow then.
Or just go back to using a Classic cause most of us here know they aren't restrictive at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back