This was MEANT for the humor section!

Status
Not open for further replies.
World's fourth greatest thinker... Russell Brand...(dearth of silence)...then...

crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

Last edited:
Ha ha ha......I'm glad some of you guys got a laugh.

After I posted it, I thought for a minute and then realized that maybe the way people idolize morons today...that I'd be slammed for not thinking Brand was a genius!

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.” Ronald Reagan
"Put him down as'undecided'". RR

I won't link to it directly but watch the interview Russell Brand did with the Westboro Baptists. Very funny!

And the current (left wing) Greek finance minister has a background in Game Theory. He's completely outsmarted his German counterpart so far.

Russell Brand a great thinker? Ha Ha ha ha ha ha That's the funniest thing I have heard in the last 6 years.

Watch some of his stuff. I'm checking it out for the first time because of this post. He is a lot more quick witted than you guys think.

One of Mr. Brand's more intellectually STUNNING quotes:

"People don't realize that the future is just now, but later."

Yes indeed...I am in awe of this man.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Brand's influence is low, his wit is high...

Never heard him offering to put food on your family, or that humans and fish can co-exist peacefully...that's hahaha...wow.... guess that I know who is at least 5th then ... LOL

LOL.

"All progress has resulted from people who took unpopular positions" - Adlai Stevenson

Perhaps they are both right!

Originally Posted By: andrewg
One of Mr. Brand's more intellectually STUNNING quotes:

"People don't realize that the future is just now, but later."

Yes indeed...I am in awe of this man.

I think it's a more nuanced version of "living in the present" - he's saying people should focus on the imminent future rather than the distant future.

Since I don't have the context, I can't be absolutely sure.

But it's in keeping with the buddhist / hindu philosophy that he subscribes to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back