Bike for a very short rider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a bike...2008 Blast, bought for $500. I think an ex-Rider's Edge bike...?

She took my uncle up on his offer: bring it to him, he'll fix whatever it needs. (I think he's bored.)

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
I figure he's a good bit taller than 4'5" and a good bit more than 90lbs, then?

SHE, is about 5'3" and 110 lbs.

You need to reread the entire thread, COMPREHEND it, then (and ONLY then) post. You will look far less foolish that way.

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
You need to reread the entire thread, COMPREHEND it, then (and ONLY then) post. You will look far less foolish that way.

You need to stop assuming things about others.

I read it. I comprehend it.

You apparently have some preconceived notions that in your mind are fact, when the reality is they are not. Your idea that no one would buy a 700 lb, 10k+ Motorcycle for a first bike, is just one in this thread where I gave an example of someone that did just that.

You then apparently assumed the new rider I was referring to, was a large stature man. I simply corrected another one of your incorrect assumptions.

I would suggest you stop making unfounded assumptions, because it makes you look foolish.

Have a nice day.

If you can post where I stated that "no one would buy a 700 lb, 10k+ Motorcycle for a first bike," I will give you one hundred trillion dollars. Very few do (and all that do are fools).

I'm done.

used Suzuki GZ250, Honda Rebel 250, or Yamaha Virago/V Star 250; don't scoff at the small displacement bikes...might not be the most adept bikes, but they serve many folk very very well

if you want bigger...perhaps a Yamaha V Star 650 or Honda Shadow 600 VLX or Suzuki Savage 650/S40; test rode an S40 and found the ride 'less civilized' than my GZ250

[img:center]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsR-j6toWqrciqGD7yhQmjyqwTUlarW1VzFPZHS3ODi48hjBq3[/img]

Go to one of the bgg munti brand stealerships and try a few. Only way to tell. Even BMW sells some low riders now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back