Rotella T6 870mi oil/ 6761mi eng 2015 Subaru FXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
870 miles on pro tune with Cobb AP. This fill had 4 dyno runs and 4 wot datalogging sessions. All other driving was highway and surface streets. Notice the weight reduction in 870 miles!

Code:

Aluminum 2

Chromium 0

Iron 6

Copper 3

Lead 0

Tin 0

Moly 64

Nickle 0

Manganese 0

Silver 0

Titanium 0

Potassium 0

Boron 53

Silicon 22

Sodium 4

Calcium 760

Magnesium 1041

Zinc 1170

Barium 0

Phosphorus 942

Sus Vis @ 210 65.2

Cst vis @ 100 11.66

Flash 405

Fuel
Antifreeze 0

Water 0

Insolubles 0

I'd like a Forester XT, but the poor road that I live on would destroy those 18" wheels, and my back. The lack of a manual transmission option is also disappointing.

Enjoy it!

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
I'd like a Forester XT, but the poor road that I live on would destroy those 18" wheels, and my back. The lack of a manual transmission option is also disappointing.

Enjoy it!

Performance car ....

With CVT
frown.gif

Why the short OCI?

Short OCI was done in order to gauge the sample with the tune in place. That 40 looks 30 to me and in only 870 miles. Could it have been a 20 in 1700? Who knows.

Ah, didn't realize there were dyno runs on this when I saw it earlier. Typically when an oil shears it will thicken back up.

I think your tune is pretty good though based on the stock FXT DIT UOA's with high fuel dilution on the Forester board as well as some nasty uoa's on the '15 WRX posted on nasioc. I think the highest fuel on nasioc was on a WRX with a Stage I AP OTS tune. A stock Foz posted on here and the Forester board had 6% fuel with Blackstone.

And comparisons on the same sample between Blackstone and Oil Analyzer's Inc results have OAI showing fuel 2-4% (IIRC) higher.

I REALLY wish Subaru would have gone with a DCT, but I guess they have to be quirky. They should have gone with Toyota's DIT tech like they did in the BRZ/FR-S as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back