Swiss Automaton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotwheels said the following:

'Switzerland is a voluntary nation, a concept and example from which other cultural melting pots could benefit, if they weren't instead more interested in being devisive.'

'Complete sentences help establishing context and making content clear.'

I came to this post to see a remarkable example of mechanical engineering dating back over 200 years. This mechanical device can actually be considered a mechanical computer. It is amazing.

But I did not come here for an English lecture. Not everybody at this website has a BA degree in English. Sure, it would be nice if guys worked a little harder on their spelling and sentence structures, but I am not going to expect English professor writing at this website.

And I have no idea what a 'volunteer' nation is. Maybe that is the latest 'in' term. As far as I know, Switzerland is a real nation that has been around for a while just like other nations throughout the world.

So to bring this post back to the discussion about the mechanical device, it is remarkable and I very much appreciate that this video was shown at this website. I had heard nothing about this device myself although I have heard of some other remarkable machines. For example Leonardo de Vinci developed some remarkable mechanical devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back