general grabber at

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,just bought a 2002 f1504x4 wanted to get new all terrain tires.I have had bf Goodrich ko's before and I did not think they self cleaned in mud.Looking for knowledge on any better tires for semi aggressive snow and mud and street.I know I am asking a lot.
Thanks

I had General Grabber at on my last truck and I loved them. Going to get some for my current truck. Were good in snow and mud for a at tire.

How about some Goodyear Duratracs? I bought a set for our Jeep, but haven't mounted them yet.
51GLt1EDofL._SY300_.jpg

I did a bunch of research and settled on the Duratracs. Excellent in snow, decent in mud, and great tread life for such an aggressive tire, claim the reviews I read. I'm probably going to buy a set for the 4Runner this summer, as well.

I have a set of the grabbers on my gmc and have had great luck with them. Will definitely buy another set when these wear out.

Have you looked at the BFG Commercial Tractions?

My 90 was imported w/ BFG KM2's which were great off road, but a bit nervous on wet roads for my liking. I looked at and drove a number of AT tires, settling on the Commercial Tractions. They have excellent road manners (for an AT) are tough, great in mud and decent aired down in sand.

Love mine. Semi aggressive snow and mud and street is probably the best use for them, however they are amazing in 1ft snow in the city in my tracker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back