ENEOS, any thoughts on this oil? Not ENEOS Sustina

Status
Not open for further replies.
ENEOS is generally pretty good stuff. I have not used the motor oil but I do use their GL5 gear oil in the manual transmission and rear differential of my Subaru. It shifts better on the ENEOS than it did on whatever the factory fill gear oil was in the trans.

ENEOS is good stuff with a good reputation, the only bad thing about it is their price. It's usually considerably more expensive then other similar oils. But I've never heard anyone who used it complaining about it. I wouldn't hesitate to use it in my vehicle.

Originally Posted By: sicko
ENEOS is good stuff with a good reputation, the only bad thing about it is their price. It's usually considerably more expensive then other similar oils. But I've never heard anyone who used it complaining about it. I wouldn't hesitate to use it in my vehicle.

$18.99/4qt jug

That's not a bad price. Ironically, up here, Eneos at a regular price is cheaper than a lot of the more mainstream offerings. What's even funnier is that Napa Canada's oil service selector chooses Eneos for my G37.
wink.gif

I've only used the Sustina, and I love it for it's high V.I. and TBN, especially when mixing it with thicker, lower V.I. and TBN oils.

I am on a one man campaign to get NAPA to start carrying (or at least have available) the Sustina line of Eneos.
wink.gif

Yeah, no Sustina here either (Napa). A few buddies swear by this Eneos... No gimmicks, good specs (good slug of Moly/Boron for a syn), foil seal, and very secure cap for storage. At $24.29 for the regular price, i might stick with it for the Sonata.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back