Hein-Werner

Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is that they are still a U.S. based manufacturer who is owned by a Chinese company. Which probably means that the steel, hydraulics, etc are all Chinesium.

I bought a HW many years ago and it has no indication of suing fu or globally sourced components, but I wonder if the containers now use such a caveat.

The mighty Lincoln Equipment name was bought out a long time ago by the Chinese.I just don't understand how an American company can sleep at night knowing they "sold out" to the communists.Of course,its always a case of highest bidder wins,but still,if they have enough reverence for a brand,they wouldn't let it fall into "enemy hands".When Cerberus got Chrysler from Daimler,they tried the hardest they could to sell it off,piecemeal to the Chinese.Obviously Cerberus was and is no Mopar fan.Thats for sure.

Is this off-shoring or out-spurcing a way to use up their metals and/or to transfer the pollution to foreign foundries? Kind of like, saving our goods for later or are we just being cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back