Purolator's Facebook Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this isn't new, but I had a chuckle tonight when I looked at Purolator's FB page. God I love social media.

image.png

They usually delete any comments on their page about tearing. At least they did mine
smile.gif
. Apparently they only want positive comments. Maybe I should have said how they are high flow?

Originally Posted By: Nate1979
They usually delete any comments on their page about tearing. At least they did mine
smile.gif
. Apparently they only want positive comments. Maybe I should have said how they are high flow?
NO link on the OCOD site to the Minimopar oil filter study that I can see. Maybe I'll post one.

Last edited:
yeah, most business's just want positives reviews or comments on FB.

be interesting how long before they take it down.

Wow! That was my BITOG post. So far it's the only 30001 with tears. I kinda feel Steve Martin in "The Jerk"!!!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Nate1979
smile.gif

crackmeup2.gif
grin2.gif

No worries, crying, or tears here. I learned seeing hard facts which current filter brand causes tears. Happy I learned it too.

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
mmm.minimopar.net/oilfilter/ Read it a weep, framboys.

LoL ... an Ultraboy is a bit different.

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
mmm.minimopar.net/oilfilter/ Read it a weep, framboys.

Oh yeah...that's really a credible webpge.

Did you look at the bottom?

"Updated 01/25/2008."

Ed

Kicking folks when they are down is pretty cold.

But if you're persistent with the Purolator thing, they might just pack it in here in the US and everyone could lose their jobs.

That way, everyone can buy Chinese built filters.

Success!!!!

I think this website was "fuel to the fire". Hopefully, Purolator is losing large amounts of money. Those failures are pathetic and I hope there will be an eventual class action law suit.

Originally Posted By: SilverC6
Kicking folks when they are down is pretty cold.

But if you're persistent with the Purolator thing, they might just pack it in here in the US and everyone could lose their jobs.

That way, everyone can buy Chinese built filters.

Success!!!!

Well they deserved it by deceiving everyone who uses them which includes other countries.

Surprised right???!?!?!?!?!

USA is not the only country in the world

Last edited:
silver, if they are selling defective products, I hope every job does go to Mexico. The USA has always been a standard of quality. IMO, Purolator is taking a huge hit on these faulty oil filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back