Couple quick replies please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read a lot about Penzoil and Valvoline high mileage oils haven't seen much on Castrols high mileage. Any thoughts on it. Heading out to buy oil and it is on sale.Thanks

I get the Valvoline HM 5w30 5 qt jug at WM for $18.00. Any of the 3 are very good choices.

He's in Manitoba, so he should be able to get a good deal. Wakefield aggressively markets Castrol products at Walmart and Canadian Tire (and Partsource). He should be able to get a jug for $19.99 on sale, basically the same as any other HM oil available in Canada.

Originally Posted By: KrisZ
This is a quick reply.

LOL!!
crackmeup2.gif

Thanks folks just bought enough for two changes in my truck and one in the wifes van.I am trying the HM due to high oil consumption so I am hoping to maybe help valve seals out a little.

Originally Posted By: 1LOW1
Thanks folks just bought enough for two changes in my truck and one in the wifes van.I am trying the HM due to high oil consumption so I am hoping to maybe help valve seals out a little.

The valve stem seals I have seen just seem to fall apart, getting hard, cracking, etc. Not something a HM oil is going to easily fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back