GUMOUT Expert Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lineup includes an oil additive that claims to "improves the lubricating properties within the engine better than motor oil alone" and a fuel additive to "form a lubricating shield between the piston and the cylinder wall reducing heat". Sounds fishy.

Originally Posted By: NMBurb02
The lineup includes an oil additive that claims to "improves the lubricating properties within the engine better than motor oil alone" and a fuel additive to "form a lubricating shield between the piston and the cylinder wall reducing heat". Sounds fishy.

Agreed. If not fishy, then at least a little dubious. The Multi System Tune-Up product claims it "CLEANS future carbon buildup". Maybe the stuff can time travel itself into the future and go to work.

Takes big time technology to squeeze a snake hard enough to get good quality oil out of it.

Originally Posted By: NMBurb02
Nano particles reducing friction and the power gains are so high that NASCAR uses it.

Originally Posted By: R80RS

Agreed. If not fishy, then at least a little dubious. The Multi System Tune-Up product claims it "CLEANS future carbon buildup". Maybe the stuff can time travel itself into the future and go to work.

It could be that they are using additives in the fuel system cleaner that helps to prevent build up (think of it as the bath tub cleaner that uses a thin film that prevents the scum from sticking as tenaciously)....it's certainly NOT PEA, (only cleans already occurred deposits) but I'd love to know what they are talking about.

I have been contemplating using maybe .8 oz outboard 2-Cycle oil per gallon of gas to increase mileage and reduce ring wear. That is about 1/3 of the normal dose for 2 cycle engines. I am concerned about destruction of the cat so I think I'll scrap this idea.

Originally Posted By: cashmoney
Takes big time technology to squeeze a snake hard enough to get good quality oil out of it.

crackmeup2.gif

The last time Gumout site sponsor asked to supply questions from the community. They provided useless answers after making us wait for weeks.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
The last time Gumout site sponsor asked to supply questions from the community. They provided useless answers after making us wait for weeks.

What did you expect?

Originally Posted By: Brybo86
Guaranteed to be exactly the same as their other products.

Expert marketing.

Exactly. It's the same stuff with a different label. Why would they make a better version just for Autozone? They wouldn't, but they would add the words "Expert Series" if that is what Autozone wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back