Schaeffer Oil Seq. IIIG Results ALL the same? How?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Clevy
Originally Posted By: wemay
Fetch Far, CrawFishTails, ZZBottom... sheeesh! Can't keep up.

Bahahaha.

Yep

You'd think these suspended guys would get the memo.

Suspended from what?
Try to stay on topic. Start your own thread for the mentally ill.

Originally Posted By: salesrep
Crawfish, you keep bringing up old school moly used by Schaeffers and this simply is not the case. Schaeffers has conducted many many many studies in the lab, on dynos, and head to head comparisons against most all the players (though mostly with HDEO's). Most frequently Schaeffers comes out ahead.
Your axe to grind is quite apparent and with that, I bid adieu.

Don't waste your time sales rep. Some people aren't worth the words said.

Originally Posted By: ZZBottom
I've read the entire thread and see some crazies attacking the facts. Enough said. kschacn thinks I know somebody at Schaeffers or someone at bitog. Really weird. Just shows there is all kinds of fruit loops on bitog.

Crazies?

Would the same person posting in a thread using different usernames fall into this "crazies" designation,or is it that you need someone on your side and the only way to get it is to do it yourself.

Amusing. A person has way too much time on their hands when this is what they do with it b
Do you even have a car?
Or are you still using moms?

Listen......I think she is calling you for supper. So put some pants on and crawl up out of the basement.
She mentioned she would like you to sort your own laundry from now on.

Originally Posted By: jrmason
There's another haymaker! Hey, at least you aren't throwing at the rep this time.

ZZBottom, thanks for showing everyone just how big of an ASSet you are. :)

Using profane names is against bitog rules. For a reason. You are gone.

Someone might be. I think using multiple profiles is also against the rules. You might want to consider which stone you throw.

As evidenced in this thread there is someone here who missed their meds today. Well 1 guy but a few usernames.

Funny.

Originally Posted By: Clevy
Originally Posted By: salesrep
Crawfish, you keep bringing up old school moly used by Schaeffers and this simply is not the case. Schaeffers has conducted many many many studies in the lab, on dynos, and head to head comparisons against most all the players (though mostly with HDEO's). Most frequently Schaeffers comes out ahead.
Your axe to grind is quite apparent and with that, I bid adieu.

Don't waste your time sales rep. Some people aren't worth the words said.

I've read the entire thread and see some crazies attacking the facts. Enough said. kschacn thinks I know somebody at Schaeffers or someone at bitog. Really weird. Just shows there is all kinds of fruit loops on bitog.

Crazies?

Would the same person posting in a thread using different usernames fall into this "crazies" designation,or is it that you need someone on your side and the only way to get it is to do it yourself.

Amusing. A person has way too much time on their hands when this is what they do with it b
Do you even have a car?
Or are you still using moms?

Listen......I think she is calling you for supper. So put some pants on and crawl up out of the basement.
She mentioned she would like you to sort your own laundry from now on.

Crawfishtails was exactly right. Clevy, stay on subject. You're way off.
I notice you can't intelligently present any logic.
You just use this forum to accuse someone of basements, supper, etc.
You should be an adult and control yourself better.

For example, can Clevy or any person above intelligently answer the original post in terms of the base oil interchange and related API rules? Of course you can't. All you've proven you can do is type in weird bizarre taunts, way off subject.

Originally Posted By: ZZBottom, FetchFar, CrawfishTails etc

Crawfishtails was exactly right....

Fixed your signature.
thumbsup2.gif

Last edited:
Fixed your signature.
thumbsup2.gif
[/quote]

Another insane bitog poster!
wemay, do you have anything intelligent to say about the topic here?
Of course you don't, you're obviously not capable of it.
Why not discuss oil topics instead of "fixing" signatures?

Originally Posted By: jrmason
There's another haymaker! Hey, at least you aren't throwing at the rep this time.

ZZBottom, thanks for showing everyone just how big of an ASSet you are. :)

Using profane names is against bitog rules. For a reason. You are gone.

Why would you want me banned? I was clearly complimenting you. My caps button sticks at the most inopportune times
13.gif

Seriously though, you throw the first cheap shot at me and now you wanna cry to the mods?
Good character bud.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
forgot elastohydro and stickybuns gents.

You're mentioning past posters here why?
What does that have to do with Schaeffer's wear test results?
Going off topic is making bitog seem like a waste of time. Thanks Shannow

If Schaeffers was as inexpensive as synthetic oils from big companies it might be worth it. Its not because the old company can't compete on marketing and volume with the fuel companies.

If anybody wants to stay on topic, then please do comment here. Otherwise, bitog might as well be some mentally defective internet thing with all the posters who make this their life with ten thousand posts into insanity.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
forgot elastohydro and stickybuns gents.

And Dave5358, etc., etc., the ZMAXman.

Still didn't answer the question:

Quote:
So what VW dealership did you buy it from?

Making claims verses proving them is still something rdalek, Dave5358, ZZbottom, Zmaxman, and others still don't get.

Making claims does not equal proof.

Quote:
ZZbottom: If anybody wants to stay on topic, then please do comment here. Otherwise, bitog might as well be some mentally defective internet thing with all the posters who make this their life with ten thousand posts into insanity.

Whoahhhh, if I were you I would not use the insanity defense.
crackmeup2.gif

Last edited:
If Schaeffers was as inexpensive as synthetic oils from big companies it might be worth it. Its not because the old company can't compete on marketing and volume with the fuel companies.

If anybody wants to stay on topic, then please do comment here. Otherwise, bitog might as well be some mentally defective internet thing with all the posters who make this their life with ten thousand posts into insanity.

Incorrect again. Let's use Mobil Delvac 5w40 (since many here are Mobil fans)

The best price I've seen for a gallon is around $32 but I've seen them on Amazon for $36 pretty regularly. Even using the cheaper prices of the Mobil Delvac, I can get the Schaeffer 9000 5w40 delivered to my door for less than that per gallon. I just checked their internet prices and they are right at $37 per gallon (free shipping with orders over $50) so worst case scenario they are right on par with Mobil's pricing. If you use your local Schaeffer rep they will be cheaper.

Last edited:
Hey I didn't attack any facts at all, get your facts straight. I attacked you.

You bulk order Schaeffer like I do and it is considerably cheaper than most of the big names on the shelf for the same type of product. Not counting big sales that go on from time to time. And none of the big names will throw in free oil sample kits and analysis and ship it all to my front door for free like Schaeffer will. And they have good products. Been using them for years with nary a complaint. Absolutely no reason to change.

Current price my Rep quoted me just now on 9000 5w40 full synthetic $20.70 a gallon for a 55 drum with 3 free oil sample kits and analysis, all shipped free to the front door. That is with the 3% discount for paying by check up front.

Noticed I said Schaeffer 5w40 synthetic. Now let's see how well Delvac 1 5w40 synthetic compares in price, even in bulk, and we'll see if I got robbed.

Originally Posted By: robo339
It's 12$ plus change per gallon in texas for mobil delvac lol you got robbed

The prices I quoted were from Amazon. If you can find Mobil Delvac 5w40 for $12 a gallon, pls post a link for me.

I am sure he is confusing Delvac 1300 Super 15w40 with the Delvac 1 5w40. No way the Mobil synthetic is going to be $12 a gallon except at a going out of business sale.

I agree, but thought I would see if he could produce a link. I've never seen Mobil 5w40 anywhere near that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back