Dunlop Sport Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put a set of these on my 2012 Fusion. Anyone have opinions good or bad on these tires?
These replaced Michelin Energy OEM that l wasn't impressed with,they were more than half worn out at 33k.
Thanks DD

Sorry, I haven't had those in particular. Dunlop used to have a Signature Sport/Signature Touring many years ago that were held in high regard in certain circles. Now, you have the(opposite wording), Sport Signature. A new(er) version of an old(er) tire???

I have only had the Dunlop Signature. They were decent riding/handling and foul weather traction including winter use. I used to have quite a fondness for Dunlop tires. Their new Signature II's seem to be doing well.

My wifes 2009 Fusion has the Dunlop Signature low pro and they handle nice.Had these tires on for aprox 4 years and its due for another set.I hope i can get a great deal on the Dunlops,if not then i have to settle for a different brand,other than that great tires and happy with them

Originally Posted By: dinkydau
Put a set of these on my 2012 Fusion. Anyone have opinions good or bad on these tires?
Thanks DD

Good...have had 2 sets on my kids Rav4. They do lose their winter snow grip at about 6-7/32 somewhat though. I did replace them with Firestone Destination LE2 this winter though. But they were at 7/32 at 38,000 miles so I got my $$ worth.

Note: They will take a real chuckhole pounding here in NE Ohio.

Last edited:
The Dunlop SP Sport Signature is an awesome tire. I had them on my last car. Great all-season tire for the money and US-made as well. Unfortunately, they were just discontinued and are being replaced with the new Signature HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back