Toyota recall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ottotheclown
Toyota is living on the reputation and someday that will end. Not a good one even what Consumer Report says.

I have a friend that fixes cars for a living. He still says Toyotas are the best. Maybe in a few years his opinion will change but not now. Based on my trouble-free Toyotas, I'd give them my money again. Maybe Honda. That's about it. I've had other brands of cars and they never came close to my Toyotas in terms of reliability. My Toyotas are also newer and driven a lot of highway miles so who knows. Consumer Reports rates Toyota highly.

Originally Posted By: SumpChump
Sure, take a several $k loss to dump a problem which is what many Camry owners are suffering. You must be a financial advisor and marriage counselor. I'd hate to be a crime victim and have you explain how I should have worn less sexy clothes.

Start drinking heavily...then at least you'll be in a better mood...you are obsessed with your Toyota. Sorry but I had the same experience with 2 GM vehicles in a row...so I feel your pain. As for the smelly vents...go get a can of Lysol BrandIII spray and remove the cabin air filter and soak the inside of the air compartment. Then put the filter back in and cover back on. Then open the hood and spray in the grille vents just below the windshield. That should kill some of the stink.

Then when you drive the car on short trips shut off the AC about a minute before you get to your destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back