The Regular Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the same time as elastohydro, fetchfar, and sticky buns were introducing me to Shamwow, and Captain Obvious...I was in the states, and watching said advertisements on the TV.

I preferred the beer ads for the world's most interesting man...

Obviously wasn't going to post where and when I was (thieves around), but my children became enamoured with "The Regular Show"...and it was really a really funny show.

Found out that Mark Hamil plays "Skips"...great backstory.

and that one guy does Pops, Benson, and Muscle Man

And actually understood what a "solid" was before it hit Oz.

Of course, Mordechai immediately takes my to Vanunu ...

If your'e interested in how cartoon characters get voiced, there's documentary called "I Know That Voice" that's worth watching. Pretty cool. It's on Netflix here in the states, not sure if it's available on DVD or what.

There's also one called "6 Days to Air" which follows the making of a South Park episode. Really cool to see the behind the scenes of how it all comes together.

Regular show is one of the few good ones on CN, I find Adventure Time to be pretty hilarious at times as well..if you can get past the seudo trippy environments.

Originally Posted By: Shannow

You don't have those? "He once gave a pep talk so convincing, both teams won."

My kids watch this and I had never really paid any attention to it. The other day it was on in the back ground while I was on the computer and I couldn't help but get a kick out of listening to it. I was like, what the heck is this? Is that a Blue Jay? Wait, is that a gumball machine??? I finally watched it with them about two nights ago and so did my wife. It must have made an impression on us because we found it was a topic at dinner last night. Very odd to say the least but humorous.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Originally Posted By: Shannow

You don't have those? "He once gave a pep talk so convincing, both teams won."

Yeah, that was one of my faves...no we don't get the adds, we are not allowed to advertise alcohol before 9PM these days...so not much scope for seeing those for a minority brand...it's half the price of Sierra Pale ale here 'though.

Originally Posted By: Anies
Regular show is one of the few good ones on CN, I find Adventure Time to be pretty hilarious at times as well..if you can get past the seudo trippy environments.

They don't make that show breathing pure air...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back