Welcome to the party

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very rich man living in Hollywood decided that he wanted to throw a party and invited all of his buddies and neighbors.
He also invited Jimmy, the loud mouth jerk of the neighborhood.
He held the party around the pool in the backyard of his Mansion.
Everyone was having a good time drinking, dancing, and eating prawns and oysters at the BBQ.
At the height of the party, the host said, "I have a 15ft Man-eating crocodile in my pool and I'll give a million dollars to anyone who has the guts to jump in."
The words were barely out of his mouth when there was a loud Splash and everyone turned around and saw Jimmy in the pool!
Jimmy was fighting the croc and winning!
Jimmy was jabbing the croc in the eyes with his thumbs, throwing punches, doing all kinds of stuff, like head butts and chokeholds, biting the croc on the tail and flipping the croc through the air like some kind of Judo Instructor.
The water was churning and splashing everywhere.
Both Jimmy and the croc were screaming and raising heck.
Finally Jimmy strangled the croc and let it float to the top like a K-mart goldfish.
Jimmy then slowly climbed out of the pool. Everybody was just staring at him in disbelief.

Finally the host says, "Well, Jimmy, I reckon I owe you a million dollars."
"Nah, you’re all right, I don't want it," said Jimmy.
The rich man said, "Man, I have to give you something. You Won the bet.", "How about half a million bucks then?"

"No thanks. I don't want it," answered Jimmy.

The host said, "Come on, I insist on giving you something. That was amazing. How about a new Porsche and a Rolex and some stock options?"

Again Jimmy said no.

Confused, the rich man asked, "Well Jimmy, then what do you want?"

And Jimmy said, I just want the name of the person who pushed me in the Pool."

crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back