Samsung’s Galaxy S6 may have a....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only for the ones theyve built so far (I assume a fix is already in the works?). If so, there are millions more to come, and Im sure that there are a ton of folks who would love to buy a sale item S6 out of the gate.

I might regret this, but I cant see how this is such a big deal, given the very thin strip on the sides. Games, perhaps, but as long as things you need to touch arent there, do I really need a sensor?

The phone looks awesome, and with a reduced price from the "samsung direct" type store a few months in, Im sure theyll sell just fine.

What is that like a column of pixels? I'd wager most people with one wont even notice anything is wrong.

Not saying it's okay, but it's not like it can't calculate decimals or something.

What else was it samsung did lately that [censored] off android people? Someone was pointing out they were starting to act like apple, and I forgot what else it was with the S6 that made it worthless to many people.

Oh yeah, non removable battery and no SD slot. HAHAHAH

I'd take my G3 over that phone any day.

Last edited:
Yes, the fixed battery and lack of SD slot is a far more serious technical problem than this.

I have an LG G3 and I rely heavily on a removable battery. Looks like the new Samsung has a QuadHD screen and smaller battery capacity, it will suffer from the same short battery life.

I don't think this would sway me from getting one. I love my S5 and by the time I get around to upgrading this issue or any other will have been fixed i'm sure.

Nothing about the S6 except for its size and TouchWiz Android skin would keep me from one. A thin strip of pixels that don't register touch? A non-removable battery? Fixed memory? All non-issues for me.

But the large size and TouchWiz...now those are deal-breakers.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: horse123
... Someone was pointing out they were starting to act like apple, ...

It was Google themselves who began acting like Apple long before Samsung. Look at the Nexus phones, and the Motorola phones developed under Google. Everyone wants to be as profitable as Apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back