What is your average MPG? Mine is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is 27.54 for the 2006 Accord in my sig. I started recording about 9 months ago so my average has pretty much leveled out. My driving style is 1-5 miles to work twice a day depending on which route I take, and some errands on the weekends. I have the occasional highway drive which consists of a max of 10ish miles on the actual highway. Im pretty happy with my average MPG. This vehicle is rated for 21/31 so I can not complain! The oil grade of choice for me is 0w20, synthetic of course.
TGMO 0w20 and Mobil 1 AFE 0w20 are my go to oils. Driving style is moderate, usually kept under 3000 rpm though every now and again I'll wind it up to redline when she is warm, this happens about once every 3 months. The other two cars in my sig have an average of 19.3 for the Uplander (what the computer says) and around 15 for the Park Avenue. So, WHATS YOUR AVERAGE MPG?

Originally Posted By: Bryankkkk
Truck 13.4 - http://www.fuelly.com/car/gmc/k1500/1994/Bryankkkk/157046
CRV 23.4 - http://www.fuelly.com/car/honda/cr-v/2001/Bryankkkk/157049

Its pretty bad when the Park Avenue gets only 2 MPG better than your 5.7 liter V8 Chevy!
crazy2.gif
All joking aside, I love the old boat
wink.gif

07 MDX 18.5 MPG
05 Legacy GT(turbo) 5mt wagon-22.5mpg

We own fuel pigs but they are paid for and a hoot to drive for what they are.

Majority of drive time <10 miles.

My average is about 37-38 mpg of about 50 miles round trip per day, sometimes more. I have 10 miles of stop and go driving in the morning and 13 miles of city driving throughout the day, the rest highway.

Originally Posted By: Cardenio327
Honda Fit: 22 mpg

Honda NX4: 41 mpg

Honda Cub: 85 mpg

All used in short trip urban environment.

your fit gets horrible city. You must drive very spirited. a prius or even an electric would suit you! What is a cub? You have some different vehicles. I like it!

Originally Posted By: abycat

your fit gets horrible city. You must drive very spirited. a prius or even an electric would suit you! What is a cub? You have some different vehicles. I like it!

had to Google your rides. They are cool! And just noticed your in mexico. I like how you guys some different vehicles than us.

Just checked the taurus couple days ago. Over the last 19k miles that includes the last three winters, it's averaged 23.698 mpg.

The first summer included 1100 highway miles at average of 32 mpg. Otherwise, it does a lot of hill climbing on back roads. It has a pretty dull life in general. Last two winters have made it tough to get 21 mpg per tank.

Saturn Aura gets 23.5-25 mpg depending on the temperature outside.

Ford Fusion Hybrid gets 35-43 mpg, also depends on the temp.

I always get the worst mileage in winter.

I've never taken the time to work out what mileage my Tribute actually gets, I just know it is awful...I bought a car-based SUV, thinking it would get good mileage for the size, but not so.

Thing drinks gas like a V-8 4WD, and I hate it for that.

2008 Silverado Z71 4x4 16.1mpg AVG. mostly highway, but also some towing in there as well. this is about a 6 month avg

2008 Armada 2wd 15.9mpg AVG. mostly in town, occasional trip.

2012 FZ6R 63mpg the last time i checked it. that was highway. i would guess it gets ~45 or so around town.

Saturn sc1 auto gets 28/36
Saturn sc1 manual 30/42
Hyundai elantra 25/37
Olds ciera 23/28
Avalanche 13/18

Last edited:
Everyone's "local" street driving is different in terms of stop and go conditions...

My local driving is more suburban than urban and I get 25mpg "around town"...

Highway: @80mph, 34+mpg ....... @70mph, 36mpg ....too impatient to cruise any slower than 70mph... (mph on the speedo is roughly 2mph fast)

Last edited:

22mpg in a Fit? Holy cow... That must be all city driving. I averaged 37mpg in my mother's 2013 Fit when I borrowed it for a road trip.

Wife's 2015 Audi A4 quattro 6 speed manual: 32 highway. She goes about 8 MPH over the speed limit.

My 2013 VW GTI 6 speed manual: 22 in town and 34 highway. I do 5 MPH over the posted limit on the freeway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back