Good car mechanic in/near Westborough, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be relocating to the Westborough area for an extended project and was wondering if anybody can recommend a good independent garage that does quality work with fair prices. I'd like to avoid chain shops like Pep Boys, Midas, etc. Of course, I prefer doing maintenance stuff on my own but it won't be possible in a hotel parking lot. I wouldn't mind driving a bit to other towns. Thanks in advance for any help.

I have a buddy who is a good mechanic he does all my repairs for me iv known him for over 30 years and I trust him.

However if you do find a independent shop the best way to get good prices is be a regular. If you get to know them they are more then likely to work with you on a price versus you shopping around and finding one slightly cheaper. They like to keep there regulars.

Originally Posted By: mclasser
Will be relocating to the Westborough area for an extended project and was wondering if anybody can recommend a good independent garage that does quality work with fair prices. I'd like to avoid chain shops like Pep Boys, Midas, etc. Of course, I prefer doing maintenance stuff on my own but it won't be possible in a hotel parking lot. I wouldn't mind driving a bit to other towns. Thanks in advance for any help.

Is that area close to Western MA & Pittsfield?

PM Trav. He's a bit far but you said you were willing to travel. He's an excellent mechanic and you can trust him 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back