Swimsuit diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done it; it works. The only problem is, after 3 days I'm starving and begin the seafood diet. I eat everything I sea.

It's a vicious cycle; I LOVE TO EAT!

Last edited:
If you look at the list of foods there are hardly any calories there. The best diet is one where you feel full so you don't cheat.

Originally Posted By: CKN
If you look at the list of foods there are hardly any calories there. The best diet is one where you feel full so you don't cheat.

Which is?

Originally Posted By: GSCJR
Originally Posted By: CKN

Which is?

One that includes many vegetables/some fruits. Most (vegetables) have few calories but will leave you feeling "full".

Last edited:
I think I'll just continue to eat a balanced, healthy diet and combine it with lots of physical exercise. I'll leave the fad diets to those foolish enough to think they will work.

One egg, one slice of toast and half a banana for breakfast? I'll eat 4 eggs and two slices of toast for breakfast at 6am and be hungry by 9am.

You need a good amount of protein in your diet, otherwise the weight you lose will be muscle mass, and that begins a vicious cycle because the less muscle you have the slower your metabolism will work. That's why people on strict diets end up gaining the weight back quickly.

Also, cutting back on calories will slow your metabolism, you're better off doing a "zig zag" type of diet where you eat a reasonable amount of food every day and once every 3 or 4 days you eat slightly more calories to fire up your metabolism and trick your body. If you just eat the same low amount every day your metabolism will adjust and slow right down.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
I think I'll just continue to eat a balanced, healthy diet and combine it with lots of physical exercise. I'll leave the fad diets to those foolish enough to think they will work.

Me too. I have gotten over a bit of a hump in life, kids are big enough that they do not need 100% attention anymore, So I am headed towards a goal of doing an hour per day. Biking or the gym. Gotta sleep for seven so why not "lose" another for my health?

Been having an egg a day and ramping up my veggies. Hardest bit tho is cutting out the wine. Lots of calories right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back