NGK PRO-V Small Engine Spark Plugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the BPR6ES in our fleet of three go karts with 6.5 Chondas. NGK PRO-V's are a huge improvement over stock. I have one with over 100 hours on it. Took it out and cleaned it. Good as new. It is wearing nicely.

They should be fine (pro-V NGK) for B&S engines.

Over the years, I've used NGK, Champion, Champion EZstarts on all B&S engines and 2T motors, no issues so far.

I don't fancy any specific benefits out of this so-called "pro-V" NGK plugs for OPE engines, but would rather go for it's consistency to perform instead.

Also: never bought into buying those gimmicky E-3 plugs right from the beginning, never believe in those marketing bullpucky.

Q

Originally Posted By: Quest

Also: never bought into buying those gimmicky E-3 plugs right from the beginning, never believe in those marketing bullpucky.

Q

Once Lowe's dropped Champion spark plugs in their OPE department and only started carrying Chinese made E-3 and First Fire spark plugs you know it's huge profit maker for them and a quality loss for the customer.

Whimsey

NGK V-Power is an excellent plug. I am running one in my Ariens snowblower (B&S 250cc engine) right now. Made it easier to start than the factory Champion.

I ran these in my 1995 Honda Civic that would get 45+mpg. They are probably my favorite plug.

if you like ngk bpr6es you will love bpr6eix they cost about $7 but they start easy use less gas and have better throttle response.

I tried those in my B&S and switched back to the original champions.The engine just didn't run as good.

I use champion easy start in briggs. ngk iridium in honda and kawasaki.

Originally Posted By: SwedishRider
I have always had great luck with NGKs and am thinking about using these plugs as a replacement for Champion's RC12YC in a 22hp B&S engine.

WHY??. The Champion works perfect and it wont run any better for your application.

Yep, you will be pulling much more rope! (E3:s are not what I would call quality plugs, and there is no real science behind the three )
Originally Posted By: super20dan
try an e3 in a worn engine-you will see a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back