2008 Subaru Impreza PP 5w30 5500mi O/C

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it next to impossible. Print the report, scan as a jpeg [eliminate personal info first] and upload it to an image hosting site like photobucket, copy and past the image url to your post. Worked for me.

What I do... Works really well is take a screen shot of the report on your desktop and paste into Microsoft paint or other software, crop out your personal information and save as jpg or similar format before uploading with something large tinypic

I assume I can expect very similar results if / when I use other oils such as M1, Castrol Edge, and PP. I have a stock of Castrol Edge (gold bottle) 10w30, PP 5w30, and QSUD 5w30.

This test was not the Pure Plus formula and this is a Non Turbo model. I would consider this to be near severe use because of shorter trips and the wife gets on the gas some.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: stygz
I assume I can expect very similar results if / when I use other oils such as M1, Castrol Edge, and PP. I have a stock of Castrol Edge (gold bottle) 10w30, PP 5w30, and QSUD 5w30.

Yep. I run Pennzoil conventional HM for 5-6k+ mile OCI's in my daughter's 2000 RS and would only consider synthetic in that car if OCI's exceeded 7,500 miles.
19.gif

-Dennis

The EJ will give good results on Cat Pee. You can use SuperTech Pure syn and easily go 10,000 miles. I have done it with my O8

Last edited:
If you log into Blackstone you can download the JPEG with your personal information already removed. When you search for a unit, there is a little check box "Export without personal data". Check this and you don't have to do all that blackout/deleting stuff.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SubieRubyRoo
If you log into Blackstone you can download the JPEG with your personal information already removed. When you search for a unit, there is a little check box "Export without personal data". Check this and you don't have to do all that blackout/deleting stuff.

Hey SubieRubyRoo,

Thanks for the tip...tried it and worked great!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back