how to test network firewall security

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the test website to test my network firewall security?
I turned on some features and added some hardware for the IP based cameras and want to test and make sure my network is still secure.

I use Nessus Vuln Scanner (from Tenable), for both Internet side as well as internal (LAN) network vulnerabilty testings.

Q.

I never thought about that although on this computer i use it to check the weather and look up a few things here and there and of course signing on to Bitog i don't do anything else on here my other network is much safer but no matter how safe it is its still not safe enough

Originally Posted By: Quest
I use Nessus Vuln Scanner (from Tenable), for both Internet side as well as internal (LAN) network vulnerabilty testings.

Q.

I was wondering too until I read your post. Thanks!

Nessus... groan. I don't hate it. We use the Nessus tools at work... it's just not for the average joe.

Visit GRC's Shield's Up. It checks for the most blatant issues with people trying to come in over the Internet. As for people trying to get onto your network other than the Internet, that could be best done by asking a more versed network friend actually try to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back