The single worst-looking food

Status
Not open for further replies.
This honor would have to go to the soyrizo, I think. Sadly, a soyrizo with mashed potatoes was my dinner tonight. Out of consideration I posted this topic on purpose not in Tonight's Dinner.

hotwheels

Obviously you've never eaten BALUT.

If the visual doesn't gag you the smell will. Google it.
laugh.gif

576px-Inside_a_Balut_-_Embryo_and_Yolk_zpsntlhxjix.jpg

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Why would one eat soyrizo? Especially if they are a male?

Maybe that was the only thing left in the fridge?

hotwheels

Originally Posted By: Nyati
Obviously you've never eaten BALUT.

If the visual doesn't gag you the smell will. Google it.
laugh.gif

576px-Inside_a_Balut_-_Embryo_and_Yolk_zpsntlhxjix.jpg

Meh, I have lots of Filipino friends. They snack on balut all the time. As long as it's not on my plate I don't care. Anyway, a fetus doesn't gross me out at all.

hotwheels

Originally Posted By: Cristobal
If you want the worst smelling food, it is Surströmming.

Is it worse than lutefisk? This thread is about the worst-looking food. Smell is another can of worms, maybe literally.

hotwheels

Originally Posted By: kozanoglu
Ram testicles, sheep brain and legs and toes.... Someone's delicacy is another's disgust.

I'm sure someone will profess to finding the soyrizo extremely good-looking and telling us he would do nothing rather than shovel that soft, steaming heap into his hungry mouth.

hotwheels

Who was the first guy that layed eyes on that giant roach-like creature, the lobster, and said mmmmm that looks delicious!

Originally Posted By: wemay
Who was the first guy that layed eyes on that giant roach-like creature, the lobster, and said mmmmm that looks delicious!

I always thought that the lobster resembled an oversized scorpion, but there are those who eat scorpions as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back