Kioti 3054 - Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at purchasing a used tractor in the 30 hp range. From what I have read, this Kioti is an excellent tractor. I have found one locally for 9K with 400 hours on it. I believe its a 1999 or 2000 model year. Everything I have been looking at in this price range (Under 10k) with under 1000 hours is sold within a day or so.

Does anyone have any experience with this model?

Sorry I can't help with the Kioti. However when I was looking for a little smaller CUT tractor in the 23-25 hp range and was trying to decide between Deere and Kubota I found the folks over at Tractor By Net to be very helpful. They have 2 sections on each brand including Kioti. One on buying/pricing and one on owning/operating. I think just reading the comments about the model you're interested in can give you a good sense of what the pros and cons are and what a fair price should be. And then you can always ask more specific questions of the members once you find a tractor you like. It's worth a look.

Yea, I have spent a good amount of time over there, thanks. Reviews were very good so I ended up buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back