lawnboys for sale locally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collect?
I'd get 'em running and put them to work.
For the money, you could certainly get two running mowers out of the deal and end up with another that really is collectible which you could then flip to an LB enthusiast.
My old Lawn Boy was the most pleasant mower I've ever used.
It never bogged down in even the heaviest grass and always gave a nice even cut.
The lack of oil to chnage was another advantage, although maybe not with this crowd.

There's a Springfield in every state. If they were in Springfield, MA They would be mine. the 18 (sic) is prolly worth 70 alone. Lawnboys are addictive. Sorta like good potato chips. My first was a Craigslist freebie. It was my trimmer for 5 yrs of faithful service. Then the pull cord broke. It will be fixed one day. Meantime, freebie #3, a 21" Toro with a 3 spd, powered by a Suzuki 4 stroke is doing the job. So I don't need it, and I have other 2 strokes to run. I run an oily mix ,plus a dash of MMO. They are a happy lot, making wintergeen smoke. I have no neighbors to horrify so YMMV.
grin2.gif

i have a whole fleet in my lawn biz including 2 M models with oil injection. the dura force model is strongest but f model is most reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back