YOGA this, YOGA that, YOGA YOGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: threeputtpar
Originally Posted By: Miller88
Subway was even serving YOGA mats in their bread for a while ...

It was extremely surprising that most of the country did not know this. Now they are using it as an advertising tool. Shameful.

Oh, that's nothing. Did you know literally everything you drink is composed almost entirely of an essential ingredient in many biological weapons? Scary stuff!

Obligatory:
Yoda_Empire_Strikes_Back.png

Originally Posted By: zzyzzx
Obligatory:
Yoda_Empire_Strikes_Back.png

can you imagine my shock when i find out the guy playing Yoda was also Ernie the Muppet/Sesame Street?
and I saw the "Empire ..." at 5 years old in a real theater.... [/OT]
now, back to Yoga, I knew a girl at work that did yoga(including a program with teach kids in bad neighborhoods). in the course of a year she grew from a little, always red-in-the-face very impressionable "don't yell at me" girl to a nice, calm-ish women.
probably it helped she lost less nighttime at "this night's special" bars.
it was till funny when i remember her with hand/footie warmers/ yoga pants on at work....4-5 colors at the same time?

Originally Posted By: whip
Originally Posted By: SumpChump
What's with all the YOGA junk lately? Another fad?

Yoga has been around for 5,000+ years. It's a passing fad.....

But until recently was very difficult to profit from. Now that there is a market for $100 yoga mats, attire and classes it is BIG NEWS.

Hopefully, the fact that it is now being taught in more and more schools and being discussed in more and more social circles will mitigate against the inevitable decline in marketability once the novelty and fad factor have waned in favour of whatever comes next (which hopefully also involves yoga pants). It is an extremely healthful practice.

Is that even real?

Only you know that.

What is that... air?

The controlled intake and output of air is a major component of yoga practice.

My kitchen was getting renovated and I could not work at home.

My friend gave me an empty seat in his office and desk faced the window and a yoga studio. It was VERY distracted. Amazing bodies and not a line of code got written between classes. Thankfully the majority of my job was on the phone/video conferencing so it was scenery.

Yoga pants are nice on appropriate bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back